E Compressor is designed for two users. The airflow produced from the compressor will hold an average of min 300 l/min at 4.5 – 6.5bar at the compressor.
The filtration of compressed air consists of 7 stages:
1. Prefilter – located at the E Compressor air intake. This filter will remove dust particles and debris from the air prior to entering the system. Filter grade 30 micron.
2. 2.A cyclone – this filter removes most of the condensed water from the compressed air. Remaining condensed air is automatically drained from Cyclone filter and tank at 10 second interval automatic drains.
3. Grade AA – High efficiency coalescing filter – for removal of oil/water aerosols and dirt particulate down to 0.01 micrometer, giving a maximum remaining oil content of 0.01 mg/m3
4. Grade AC – Adsorption bed of activated carbon – for removal of oil vapors and odors. The downstream air after this stage now has a maximum remaining oil content of 0.003 mg/m3
at a filtration temperature of 20°C.
5. Adsorption Purifier – regenerative adsorption bed of desiccant for removing water vapor and also reducing the CO2
content prior to the catalyst stage. The desiccant purifier maintains a low dew point by utilizing the heatless pressure swing adsorption principle. Cycle time is controlled by 2 solenoid valves.
6. Grade HC – Catalytic element – for removal of carbon monoxide by oxidation to carbon dioxide through chemisorptions and catalysis. The catalyst is kept active by maintaining a low dew point prior to the catalytic bed. This is achieved by the integral adsorption purifier.
7. Grade AAR – Dust removal – for removal of particulate matter and dust carry-over down to 0.01 micrometer.
Delivered Air Quality:
• Pressure dew point -25°C PDP at 7 barg (102 psig)
• Particulate removal down to 0.01 micrometer
• Oil mist less than 0.01 mg/m3
• Oil vapor less than 0.003 mg/m3
• Carbon dioxide less than 500ppm
• Carbon monoxide less than 2ppm